Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Digital LA - Love Goes Digital panel
Monday, February 13, 2012 from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM (PST)
Santa Monica, United States
We printed the guest list at 5:45p, so if u register after than, please print out your confirmation and show it at the door.
Cash/check at the door is $20.
Join us for our pre-Valentine's Day "Digital LA - Love Goes Digital" panel! We'll discuss trends and tips in online dating (what should your profile pic be, what description, social media for dating), how sites like eHarmony and dating authors use social media to promote, how romantic comedies market and tie into V-day, and more. ADVANCED REGISTRATION REQUIRED, Space Limited to 50.
Scheduled Speakers include:
- Grant Langston, eHarmony. Senior Director, Social Media @eHarmony
- Julie Spira, bestselling author of "The Perils of Cyber-Dating." Named one of the Top 10 Columnists to Follow on Twitter by YourTango. Julie's site CyberDatingExpert.com was a finalist for Best Dating Blog in the Readers' Choice Awards. @JulieSpira.
- Justin Fredericks, founder, Marriage.com, a video network that curates, produces and promotes videos about weddings, marriage, dating and relationships. @marriagedotcom
- Jennifer Kelton - Founder, CEO of Badonlinedates.com. Creator, director and producer of Bad Date TV webseries and iPhone App, a "virtual bad date wingman" that allows people to share their dating experiences in real time. @badonlinedates
- Frank Mastronuzzi, Chief Love Officer and Founder of OneGoodLove.com, a gay lesbian long-term relationship dating site, with more than 60,000 registered users, and partnerships with Instinct Magazine and Tom Whitman Presents. Formerly at Match.com, Sr Director of Business Development @OneGoodLove
- Evan Marc Katz, Dating Coach, Author and CEO of E-Cyrano, which helps women write successful online profiles. Author of two best-selling online dating books. Just won the iDate Awards "Best Dating Coach" and is considered a "personal trainer for smart, strong, successful women." Uses social media including videos, Facebook and Twitter. @evanmarckatz
Moderator: Kevin Winston, Digital LA. @DigitalLA
CALL FOR SPEAKERS: If u do dating, love or romance, email email@example.com with LOVE as the subject.
- 7-8p Networking with Digital Drink specials: Love Potions and Aphrodisiac Cocktails in the Suite 700 bar
- 8-9:15p Panel in the Penthouse
- 9:15-10p Even more Networking in the Suite 700 bar.
CALL FOR SPONSORS: If u'd like to promote your company or service, especially for Valentine's Day, email firstname.lastname@example.org with LOVE as the subject. Especially looking for chocolate, restaurant dinner sponsors, couples spa package sponsors, etc.
Your message has been sent!
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.